Details for temporary appointment of Lab Attendant in Mechanical Engineering Department.
Centre for Computers and Communication Technology (CCCT) is an autonomous polytechnic located and functioning from Chisopani, South Sikkim offering A.I.C.T.E. approved Engineering Diploma courses. The polytechnic is registered as Society with the Government of Sikkim. Institute requires 2 (two) ITI qualified candidates for purely temporary appointment as Lab Attendants in Mechanical Engineering Department for the minimum period of four months.
· Consolidated pay (all inclusive): Rs.10950/- per month
· Date of Walk-in-Interview: 12th April 2021
· Venue for interview: CCCT, Chisopani, South Sikkim
· Time: 9am to 2 pm
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates are required to come with filled Application Form (Form can be downloaded from the link given below) and attested copies of all relevant documents along with originals for verification along with NOC from present employer (if any) and register with the front desk. Interview on First-Come-First-Serve basis.
2. Selection will be made on the basis of interview by selection panel nominated by the Principal.
3. CCCT reserves all rights to the selection procedure and appointments.
4. Candidates should have Sikkim COI (Certificate of Identification).
5. Candidate should be fluent in English with good communication skills and a good temperament
6. Selected candidates will have to join duty preferably by 19/04/2021.
7. Applicants with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
8. The temporary/contractual appointment shall not confer any right
for regularization in future.
9. Appointment will be done for the minimum period of four months. Based
on the performance, service can be renewed for the further period.
FOR DETAILS: CONTACT PH: 9563212020, 8972184332, 9733283807,
Email:email@example.com, Website: www.ccct.skmpoly.edu.in
Newspapers & Date of publication:
Institute website: From 06.04.2021 to 11.04.2021